Show Easy Read
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Bargeddie.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located at the rear of the building.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 1 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 300cm x 700cm (9ft 10in x 22ft 12in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 18m (19yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The bell is not in a suitable position to allow wheelchair users to gain access.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are light.
- The width of the door opening is 82cm (2ft 8in).
Second set of doors
- There is a small raised threshold in the doorway.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located to the left as you face the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The ramp does have handrails.
- The handrails are on the right going up.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 88cm (2ft 11in).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the breakfast area.
- The restaurant is located to the right as you enter.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 15m (16yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The standard height for tables is 66cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are not available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- The type of food served here is breakfasts only.
- The Tourist Board rating is 3.
- There are 6 rooms in total.
- There are 6 standard ground floor rooms.
Auxiliary Aids - General
- Some hotel rooms have no auxiliary aids for people with sensory impairments.
- The hotel does not provide other auxiliary aids for people with mobility impairments.
- Assistance dogs are welcome to stay with guests in rooms.
Ground Floor Standard Rooms
- There are standard rooms on the ground floor.
- There is level access to ground floor rooms.
- None of these rooms are accessed by platform lift.
- Adjoining rooms are not available.
Standard Rooms on Other Floors
- There are not standard rooms on other floors.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
- Accessible shower facilities are available.
- The accessible shower(s) surveyed is/are located in the standard toilet.
- There is level access to the services from the accessible shower facilities.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The shared toilets that were surveyed are located at the rear of the venue.
- The shared toilet(s) is/are approximately 16m (17yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the shared toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- The assistance dog toilet area is located at the side of the car park.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.