Key Access Review
- There is a public car park available (within approx. 200m).
- There is ramped/sloped or stepped access to the venue.
- The ramp/slope has a slight gradient.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- The ramp is portable.
- The width of the ramp is 80cm.
- The ramp/slope bypasses the step(s).
- There is/are 2 medium height (11cm - 18cm) step(s), with no handrails.
- The door(s) is/are single, manual (away from you), with a clear opening width of over 75cm.
- There is step free access to the majority of the venue/service.
- There is room to manoeuvre within the majority of the venue/service.
- There is a seat/chair available.
- There is not a hearing assistance system available.
- Staff receive disability awareness/equality training.
- There is not a home service available.
- There is not a member of staff (generally on duty) trained in British/Irish Sign Language.
- There is not a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are free standing.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at desks/counters.
- Toilets are not available.