Key Access Review
- There are on street Blue Badge bays available.
- There is step free access to the venue.
- The door(s) is/are double, automatic (by sliding), with a clear opening width of over 75cm.
- There is step free access to the majority of the venue/service.
- There is room to manoeuvre within the majority of the venue/service.
- There is not a seat/chair available.
- There is a hearing assistance system available.
- Staff are trained to use the hearing assistance system.
- Staff receive disability awareness/equality training.
- There is not a home service available.
- There is not a member of staff (generally on duty) trained in British/Irish Sign Language.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are free standing.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is not a one-way system throughout.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at desks/counters.