- Services / facilities within the building include a social area and changing rooms.
- Services / facilities within the grounds include practice nets, a cricket pitch and a football pitch.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Atherstone.
Opening Times (Pavilion)
- Opening times for the venue vary according to bookings/events taking place.
- The recreation ground is open 24 hours.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located to the side of the club house.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are grass.
- The car park surface is grass.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 78cm (2ft 7in).
Second set of doors
- There is a small raised threshold in the doorway.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located to the left as you face the entrance.
- The ramp/slope gradient is slight.
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 3 step(s) to the area/service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The ramp/slope does bypass the step(s).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Pitches and Practice Nets
- There is a football and cricket pitch to the front of the venue.
- To the rear of the venue there is an enclosed cricket practice area with 2 practice nets.
Standard Changing Room (Unisex)
- There is a/are standard changing room(s) available.
- The standard changing room(s) is/are approximately 6m (6yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The standard changing room(s) is/are approximately 20m (21yd 2ft) from the cricket pitch.
- The standard changing room(s) surveyed is/are located to the right as you enter.
- There is level access to the standard changing room(s).
- Shower facilities are available within the changing room(s).
- There is not level access to the shower facilities.
- The shower cubicle(s) / area is / are accessed via a medium step.
- There are 2 changing rooms within the venue.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located to the left as you enter.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.