Show Easy Read
- Related link Ballymoney Campus - Main Building.
- The G26 classroom cabin is located off the front car park.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Ballymoney.
- The nearest mainline station is Ballymoney.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 1 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 350cm x 580cm (11ft 6in x 19ft).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 45m (49yd 8in) from the cabin entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (G26 Classroom Cabin Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located next to the front car park.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 86cm (2ft 10in).
Level Change (G26 Classroom Cabin Entrance)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located leading up to the entrance.
- There is/are 4 step(s) to the area/service.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does not play background music.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- Accessible toilet facilities are located in the main building.
- Standard toilet facilities are located in the main building.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.