Location of Room(s)
- NB448 is/are located on the fourth floor of Northumberland Building, on the left hand side of the corridor to the right at the end of the main corridor to the left as you exit the lift.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for Northumberland Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 65cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- There is a dividing wall between rooms NB445, NB446 and NB447 which can be opened to create one large room, or closed to create a variety of smaller rooms.
- At the time of the survey the dividing wall was open.