- The racecourse is easily accessible from any direction. From the North follow the A60 or A612. From the South follow the A60 and A453. From the East or West follow the A52. Once at Nottingham follow the brown signs or yellow park & ride signs to the racecourse.
- There is ample on-site parking which is free. There is also parking for coaches and minibuses.
- There is a bus stop within 150 metres of the venue.
- The nearest bus route from the city centre is Number 44 which departs from King Street in the city centre, or the Ecolink which stops on Parliament Street and Collins Street. The Park and ride is situated next door to the racecourse.
- The nearest Railway Station is Nottingham.
- Nottingham Station is only two miles from the course. There is a taxi rank at the station. It will take you approximately 10-15 minutes to get to the racecourse from the station.
- For more information on National Rail please click here (opens new tab).
Getting Help and Assistance
- For a map of the racecourse please click here (new tab).
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- Staff receive disability awareness/equality training.
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language.
- British Sign Language interpreters can be provided on request.
- The alternative formats documents can be provided in include; Braille on request and large print on request.
- There is not an assistance dog toilet or toileting area at the venue/nearby.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available.
- There are mobility aids available.
- The mobility aids available include wheelchairs.
- To obtain mobility aids please contact the racecourse in advance.
- There are portable hearing loops available to use for race meetings and conferences and events. If you require a portable hearing loop please contact the racecourse in advance.
Parade Ring and Winners Enclosure
- The Parade Ring and Winners Enclosure are located at the rear of the Paddock.
- There is step free access to the Parade Ring and Winners Enclosure.
- There is a lawn area next to the Parade Ring and Winners Enclosure.
- There are paths leading to the Parade Ring and Winners Enclosure.
- There is step free access along the paths and the surface of the paths is block paving.
- There is a block paving path along the front of the Parade Ring and Winners Enclosure.
- There is a bench seating available.
Designated Seating Area(s) (Parade Ring and Winners Enclosure)
- The name of the designated seating area is Parade Ring and Winners Enclosure.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is steep.
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the ramp.
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides going up.
- The designated seating area(s) is/are clearly signed.
- The view from the seating area is good.
- The number of spaces for wheelchair users varies (dependent on match/event).
- There is sufficient space for an assistance dog to rest.
- There is a dedicated steward to provide assistance.
- There is an accessible toilet close to the seating area.
- The nearest accessible toilet(s) is/are located within the Grandstand and Centenary Stand.
- The nearest standard toilet(s) is/are located within the Grandstand and Centenary Stand.
Related Access Guides
- To view other AccessAble access guides that are related to this one please use the links below.
- Getting around the Racecourse link (new tab) - click here.