COVID-19 Information (Nottingham Trent University)
Location of Room(s)
- Arkwright 002 is/are located on level 0, to the right as you enter via the Courtyard Main Entrance.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Arkwright please click here (new tab).
Computer Room(s) (Global Heritage Research Centre)
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 69cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are not even.
- There is a fire hearth at the left end as you enter. There are electrical socket box covers on the floors and electrical cables.