COVID-19 Information (Nottingham Trent University)
Location of Room(s)
- Arkwright 011 is/are located on level 0, upper to the left as you enter via the Courtyard Main entrance and the main lift. There is alternative level access from the Courtyard West entrance via the Newton Arkwright atrium.?.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Arkwright please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is not sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is step free access to the speaker's area at the front.
- The height of the speaker's desk/table is 84cm.
- The speaker's desk/table is not height adjustable.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) ranges between 66cm and 70cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There is a/are chair(s) with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are not even.
- There are electrical cover socket boxes on the floor, some with lids loose or missing.
- This is a multi-purpose teaching space.