- The following information describes the route from the Hammersmith Road Bus Stops to Olympia Grand.
- The route leads along Hammersmith Road.
- The majority of paths along the route are concrete tiles.
- There is signage located along the north side of Hammersmith Road, directing you to the entrances.
- The potential hazards on this route include; busy roads, crossing points and congested pathways.
- The visual indicators at the crossing points are activated by push buttons between the heights of 95cm and 105cm.
Hammersmith Road Bus Stop
- There are several bus stops located along Hammersmith Road.
- There is step free access to the bus shelter.
- There is bench seating within the bus shelter.
- The nearest bus stops to the Olympia Grand, located on the south side of Hammersmith Road are bus stops D and C.
- Bus Stop D is only used as a replacement for rail services during some events.
Hammersmith Road Bus Stop D to Olympia Way
- After exiting the bus, turn right and follow Hammersmith Road for approximately 40m until you reach the pedestrian crossing.
- The pedestrian crossing has dropped kerbs with tactile paving on both sides.
- There are rotating cones located at the base of the push button boxes to indicate when it is safe to cross.
- After the pedestrian crossing point from Bus Stop D to the north side of Hammersmith Road, turn left and follow Hammersmith Road for approximately 120m where you turn left onto Olympia Way.
- The surface of the path varies between concrete tiles and concrete with square glass tiles embedded into the path.
Hammersmith Road Bus Stop C to Olympia Way
- There is step free access along Hammersmith Road.
- There surface of the path is concrete tiles.
- From the crossing point for Bus Stop C, follow Hammersmith Road for approximately 50m to the corner of Hammersmith Road and Olympia Way.
- There is a dropped kerb without tactile paving at the crossing point over Olympia Way.
Olympia Way to Olympia Grand
- There is step free access along Olympia Way.
- The surface of the path varies between block paving and tarmac.
- There are some bollards located along Olympia Way. The minimum width between the bollards is over 150cm.
- There is clear signage located along Olympia Way.
- There is a dropped kerb as the path crosses the Olympia Gate B access road.
- After joining Olympia Way from Hammersmith Road, follow Olympia Way for approximately 130m until you reach the entrance for Olympia Grand.