- The following information describes the route from Kensington (Olympia) Station to Olympia Central and Olympia Grand.
- The route leads along Olympia Way.
- The majority of the paths along the route are tarmac block paving.
- There is signage located along Olympia Way directing you to the entrances.
- The potential hazards on this route include; busy roads, crossing points and congested pathways.
Kensington (Olympia) Station
- Kensington (Olympia) Station is served by Southern Rail, London Overground and District Line (The district line service is only available on weekends).
- There is step free access from Platform 1 (District Line) and 2 (London Overground and Southern Rail) to Olympia Way.
- There is step free access from Platform 3 (London Overground and Southern Rail) to Russell Road.
- There are no lift facilities within the station. There is a bridge between platforms 1/2 and platform 3.
- If you arrive at Platform 3 for step free access to Olympia London, please turn right onto Russell Road, follow Russell Road to Hammersmith Road, turn right and follow signage to Olympia London.
Olympia Way to Olympia Grand
- After exiting the station turn right and follow the path for approximately 30m until you reach the pedestrian crossing.
- The pedestrian crossing has dropped kerbs with tactile paving on both sides.
- After completing the crossing turn left and follow the path for 20m until you reach the Olympia Grand entrance.
- The surface of the path is tarmac and block paving.
- Along the path to the pedestrian crossing there is metal fencing designed to stop people cycling along the path, the gap between the metal fencing is 145cm.