- The following information describes the route from Kensington (Olympia) Station to Olympia Central and Olympia Grand.
- The route leads along Olympia Way.
- The majority of the paths along the route are block paving .
- There is signage located along Olympia Way directing you to the entrances.
- The potential hazards on this route include; busy roads, crossing points and congested pathways.
Kensington (Olympia) Station
- Kensington (Olympia) Station is served by Southern Rail, London Overground and District Line (The district line service is only available on weekends).
- There is step free access from Platform 1 (District Line) and 2 (London Overground and Southern Rail) to Olympia Way.
- There is step free access from Platform 3 (London Overground and Southern Rail) to Russell Road.
- There are no lift facilities within the station. There is a bridge between platforms 1/2 and platform 3.
- If you arrive at Platform 3 for step free access to Olympia London, please turn right onto Russell Road, follow Russell Road to Hammersmith Road, turn right and follow signage to Olympia London.
Olympia Way to Olympia Grand
- After crossing the pedestrian crossing turn left and follow Olympia Way for approximately 50m until you reach the entrance to Olympia Grand.
- The surface of the path is block paving.
- There are no obstructions along this section.