- The following information describes the route from Kensington (Olympia) Station to Olympia National.
- The route leads along Olympia Way.
- The majority of paths along the route are tarmac, block paving and concrete tiles.
- There is signage located along Olympia Way to the entrance.
- The potential hazards on this route include; busy roads, crossing points and congested pathways.
Kensington (Olympia) Station
- Kensington (Olympia) Station is served by Southern Rail, London Overground and District Line (The district line service is only available on weekends).
- There is step free access from Platform 1 (District Line) and 2 (London Overground and Southern Rail) to Olympia Way.
- There is step free access from Platform 3 (London Overground and Southern Rail) to Russell Road.
- There are no lift facilities within the station. There is a bridge between platforms 1/2 and platform 3.
- If you arrive at Platform 3 for step free access to Olympia London, please turn right onto Russell Road, follow Russell Road to Hammersmith Road, turn right and follow signage to Olympia London.
- After exiting Kensington (Olympia) Station turn left and follow Olympia Way for approximately 190m.
- Along the path there is metal fencing designed to stop people cycling along the path, the gap between the metal fencing is 145cm.
- The surface of the path varies between tarmac and block paving.
- At the top of Olympia Way turn right onto Hammersmith Road and follow the path to Olympia National Entrance.
- The path crosses Olympia Way.