- The following information describes the route from the Motorail to Olympia Grand.
- The route leads along Olympia Way.
- The majority of the paths along the route are block paving.
- There is signage located along Olympia Way directing you to the entrances.
- The potential hazards on this route include; busy roads, crossing points and congested pathways.
Parking (Motorail Car Park)
- The venue does have its own parking facilities.
- The car park is located at the corner of Maclise Road and Olympia Way.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park does have a barrier control system.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- Clearly marked/signposted parent and child parking bays are not available.
Blue Badge Parking
- There is a/are Blue Badge parking bay(s) available.
- There is/are 11 designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- There are parking charges for the car park.
- Parking charges apply for all users (including Blue Badge holders).
- Payment signs are provided.
- Payment signs are clearly presented.
- Payment signs are located at the entrance to the car park.
- To see the parking charges please click here (opens new tab).
Olympia Way to Olympia Grand
- There is a temporary dropped kerb from the car park to Olympia Way.
- After exiting the car park turn left and follow the path for approximately 70m until you reach the pedestrian crossing.
- The pedestrian crossing has dropped kerbs with tactile paving on both sides.
- After completing the crossing turn left and follow the path for 20m until you reach the Olympia Grand entrance.
- The surface of the path is tarmac and block paving.
- Along the path to the pedestrian crossing there is metal fencing designed to stop people cycling along the path, the gap between the metal fencing is 145cm.