- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Oxford.
- For information about the opening hours please click here.
- Opening times vary depending on exhibitions and classes - please check website.
Parking (Group Visits and Blue Badge Parking)
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located directly in front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is concrete.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Parking is by prior arrangement.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on the right of the building.
- There is step-free access at this entrance.
- There is a bell/buzzer.
- The height of the bell/buzzer is 137cm (4ft 6in).
- There is not an intercom.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) may be difficult to open.
- The width of the door opening is 82cm.
- During exhibition hours there are double width doors (also step free) that are left open so users can come straight into the main space, where exhibitions are held, without using a buzzer or needing to open doors. But outside of exhibition time visitors will need to use the main entrance that is detailed in this section.
- There is not level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
Level Change (Art Studios)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located in the corridor to the art studios.
- The ramp/slope gradient is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 78cm (2ft 7in).
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G, 1.
- There are 15 steps between floors.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on the left going up.
- There is not a landing.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- The area(s)/service(s) on the floors which are not accessible is/are an art studio.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Standard (gender neutral) Toilet Facilities are available to visitors.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Seats are available.