- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Plymouth.
- There are external queuing points.
- The external queuing points are clearly marked/signed.
- There is not a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are hand held.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a Track and Trace system in place.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.
- Toilets are currently unavailable.
- Monday 08:00 - 16:00.
- Tuesday 08:00 - 16:00.
- Wednesday 08:00 - 16:00.
- Thursday 08:00 - 16:00.
- Friday 08:00 - 16:00.
- Saturday 08:00 - 16:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The car park is located on Royal Parade.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Royal Parade.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 160cm (5ft 3in) wide.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on the left going up.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting level is medium.
- Escalator(s) cannot be used to access other floors.
- The services on the floors which are not accessible are standard toilets.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the café.
- The bar does serve food.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 11m (12yd 1in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 74cm (2ft 5in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is traditional meals and snacks.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located upstairs.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilet.
Level Change (Standard Toilet)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located to the left as you enter.
- There is / are 15+ step(s) to the area / service.
- Lighting levels at the steps are medium.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are deep.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on the left going up.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.