- AccessAble are aware that there have been changes to this Access Guide, which includes the information for the accessible toilet and baby change. Our surveyors will revisit the venue to update the information as soon as possible, subject to Government restrictions.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in Plymouth.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is St Budeaux Ferry Road .
- Due to the current circumstances this venue is temporarily closed.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the side of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are 2 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 360cm x 605cm (11ft 10in x 19ft 10in).
- The nearest designated bay is 20m (22yd) from the main entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 23m (25yd) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb / non stepped access from the car park to the venue.
- The dropped kerb does have tactile paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Wolseley Road.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The bell is in a suitable position to allow wheelchair users to gain access.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 128cm (4ft 2in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located leading from the pavement to the entrance.
- The ramp/slope gradient is slight.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- The photographs show the main hall and the meeting room respectively.
Restaurant Bar Internal
- The following information is for the bar.
- Once inside, there is level access to the service.
- Food is not available from the bar.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the counter.
- Food or drinks cannot be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the service counter.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 2m (2yd 7in) from the bar entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 67cm (2ft 2in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 67cm (2ft 2in).
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Monday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Tuesday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Wednesday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Thursday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Friday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Saturday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Sunday 11:00 - 23:00.
Location and access
- The facility is located in the main foyer.
- The facility is approximately 5m (5yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the facility.
Dimensions and features
- You do not need a key for the facility.
- The dimensions of the facility are 200cm x 197cm (6ft 7in x 6ft 6in).
- The facility changing bench height is adjustable.
- The facility changing bench is wall mounted.
- The length of the facility changing bench is 170cm (5ft 7in).
- The facility hoist is powered overhead.
- The facility toilet is corner.
- The transfer space on the left as you face the toilet is 65cm (2ft 2in).
- Wall mounted grab rails are available for the toilet.
- As you face the toilet the wall mounted grab rails are on the left.
- Dropdown rails are provided for the toilet.
- As you face the toilet the dropdown rail(s) is/are on both sides.
- The type of wash basin is fixed.
- Wall mounted grab rails are available at the wash basin.
- As you face the wash basin, the wall mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- Disposal facilities are available.
- A privacy screen is not available.
- Wide tear off paper roll is not available.
- The facility has a non-slip floor.
- A functioning emergency alarm is available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located in the main foyer.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 7m (7yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- The photographs show the female and male toilets respectively.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.