- The venue is situated outside the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in Plymouth.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is St Budeaux Ferry Road .
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the side of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are 2 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 360cm x 605cm (11ft 10in x 19ft 10in).
- The nearest designated bay is 20m (22yd) from the main entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 23m (25yd) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb / non stepped access from the car park to the venue.
- The dropped kerb does have tactile paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Wolseley Road.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The bell is in a suitable position to allow wheelchair users to gain access.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 128cm (4ft 2in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located leading from the pavement to the entrance.
- The ramp/slope gradient is slight.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- The photographs show the main hall and the meeting room respectively.
Restaurant Bar Internal
- The following information is for the bar.
- Once inside, there is level access to the service.
- Food is not available from the bar.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the counter.
- Food or drinks cannot be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the service counter.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 2m (2yd 7in) from the bar entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 67cm (2ft 2in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 67cm (2ft 2in).
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Monday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Tuesday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Wednesday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Thursday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Friday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Saturday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Sunday 11:00 - 23:00.
Location and access
- The facility is located in the main foyer.
- The facility is approximately 5m (5yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the facility.
Dimensions and features
- You do not need a key for the facility.
- The dimensions of the facility are 200cm x 197cm (6ft 7in x 6ft 6in).
- The facility changing bench height is adjustable.
- The facility changing bench is wall mounted.
- The length of the facility changing bench is 170cm (5ft 7in).
- The facility hoist is powered overhead.
- The facility toilet is corner.
- The transfer space on the left as you face the toilet is 65cm (2ft 2in).
- Wall mounted grab rails are available for the toilet.
- As you face the toilet the wall mounted grab rails are on the left.
- Dropdown rails are provided for the toilet.
- As you face the toilet the dropdown rail(s) is/are on both sides.
- The type of wash basin is fixed.
- Wall mounted grab rails are available at the wash basin.
- As you face the wash basin, the wall mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- Disposal facilities are available.
- A privacy screen is not available.
- Wide tear off paper roll is not available.
- The facility has a non-slip floor.
- A functioning emergency alarm is available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located in the main foyer.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 7m (7yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- The photographs show the female and male toilets respectively.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.