Show Easy Read
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Plymouth.
- Monday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Thursday 09:00 - 19:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 19:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is St Andrews Street.
- The car park is located opposite the venue.
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The door opening is 94cm (3ft 1in) wide.
- The desk/counter is 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- At the time of research, it was not possible to photograph the area.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The unisex toilets are located at the rear of the salon.
- Unisex toilets are 28m (30yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the unisex toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Level Change (Wash Basins and Standard Toilets)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located towards the rear of the salon.
- There is/are 1 step(s) to the area/service.
- The lighting levels at the step(s) are bright.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are shallow (2cm - 10cm).
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- Home visits / services are not available.