- The information in this section was taken in October 2020.
- There has been no changes to parking or the Blue Badge parking bays.
- The majority of buildings have one way systems which are clearly marked on floors and walls.
- Some buildings have entry doors and exit doors with signage clearly displayed.
- Some buildings have an entry door and a separate exit door, all marked with floor signage.
- Hand sanitisers are available outside each teaching room.
- Mobile sanitising stations are located at; Main Site Tower, Peter Frogatt Centre, MBC, David Keir Building and Ashby Building.
- Teaching rooms have been allocated a maximum number of occupants which is marked on the doors.
- Signage around social distancing has been introduced across all buildings.
- All main reception desks now have Perspex screening.
- Lifts are still in action and can go up or down. Most have an occupancy of 1 person.
- Accessible toilets are still in use.
- Standard toilets are marked up with a maximum number of users allowed.
- Some shower cubicles have been closed off.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
Location of Room(s)
- Computer Science Building 02.027 is/are located to the right on exiting the lift on the second floor of the Computer Science Building.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for Computer Science Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the lecture theatre(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the lecture theatre(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the lecture theatre(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the lecture theatre(s).
- The door(s) for the lecture theatre(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There are no designated spaces for wheelchair users within the lecture theatre(s).
- There is space for an assistance dog.
- There is step free access to the speaker's area at the front of the lecture theatre(s).
- The height of the speaker's desk/table is 86cm.
- The speaker's desk/table is not height adjustable.
- There is not staggered seating within the lecture theatre(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the lecture theatre(s).
- There is a visual fire alarm beacon in the lecture theatre(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the lecture theatre(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the lecture theatre(s).
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the lecture theatre(s).
- Floor coverings in the lecture theatre(s) are even with no trip hazards.