Location of Room(s)
- OSOMOP clinics is located on the left from the main entrance and the other to your right.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Dentistry please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is fixed furniture within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) ranges between 74cm and 90cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There is a/are chair(s) with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are not even.
- There are two OSMOP Clinics. The counters in the Clinic have heights of 84cm to 90cm. The clinic to the left on entrance can be seen in photographs 1-4. The clinic to the right on entrance can be seen in photographs 5-8.