Location of Room(s)
- The Great Hall is located to the right hand side as you enter through the Great Hall entrance.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Lanyon Building please click here (new tab).
The Great Hall
- There is directional signage leading to the Great Hall.
- The corridor outside the room is over 150cm.
- There is step fee access into the Great Hall.
- The entrance door has a width of over 75cm.
- The door is not push pad activated.
- There is step free access to the speakers area at the front of the Great Hall via a slight ramp.
- The speakers desk has a height of 70cm.
- The speakers table is not height adjustable.
- The lectern has a height of 100cm.
- The lectern is not height adjustable.
- There is a hearing loop within the Great Hall.
- There is a flashing fire alarm beacon within the Great Hall.
- There is no fixed furniture within the Great Hall.
- The height of the tables in the Great Hall are 70cm high.
- There are no height adjustable tables.
- There are chairs with armrests on both sides within the Great Hall.
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair to manoeuvre within the Great Hall. However, this is dependent upon the seating arrangement.
- There are no floor coverings with trip hazards within the Great Hall.
- The hall is used for different uses and for functions. Alternative seating and usage is shown in photographs 9 and 10.
- The room has a fixed loop hearing assistance system which is signed at the entrance. This could not be tested at the time of survey due to the size of the room.