Show Easy Read
Location of Room(s)
- Riddel Hall Conference Room 1 is/are located to your left on exiting Riddel Hall Block 2 via the main entrance.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for Riddel Hall Block 2 please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is step free access to the speaker's area at the front.
- There is a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- There is a partition wall between this room and Conference Room 2. These rooms are often combined into one large conference room. When this happens the speaker are in Conference Room 2 in used which is accessed via a medium step.