- The information in this section was taken in November 2020.
- Outside of lockdown, times vary in different areas across Resorts World. Opening times are subject to change due to changing COVID-19 restrictions.
- Some brands within Resorts World have also had to alter opening times from time to time due to staff availability. For the latest opening hours please click here.
- There are no changes to the Blue Badge parking arrangements or the entrance to the building.
- An external queuing system is in place at busy times managed by security guards. Signs clearly ask guests to keep a safe social distance and floor markers are in place help to stay 2m apart.
- Guests can enter and exit the building at the usual points. However, there is a one-way system in place so at each of these points certain doors are dedicated to entering and other doors to exiting. These are clearly marked.
- There is at least one additional member of security or staff at the entrance during busy times.
- Additional hand sanitising stations have been installed at the entrances, exits and throughout the centre.
- There are changing capacity numbers depending on what is open, this is to ensure social distancing.
- A clearly marked one-way system is in place throughout the building to assist with social distancing and signage on digital screens is used to remind guests to follow the one-way system and keep a safe social distance.
- The following signage is in place; arrows on the floor to indicate one-way system, markers on the floor to indicate where to queue outside individual shops and posters and digital screens to remind people to remain at a safe social distance.
- Protective screens have been introduced for the Guest Services reception (in the Atrium), Genting Hotel reception and individual shops.
- The lifts around the building have clearly marked maximum capacities but are still operational both up and down.
- Toilet facilities are open throughout the building (other than the toilets inside Cineworld which is temporarily closed), but cubicle numbers are restricted to allow for social distancing.
- The changing rooms are available with capacity limits for spa guests to change in, but the showers are currently closed.
- All guests are required to wear facemasks and they are reminded of this by signage at the entrance and throughout the Resort, as well as by our security and guest facing teams.
- Track and trace is in use. All restaurants and leisure venues within Resorts World require guests to either give their details or sign in with the NHS track and trace QR code. Guests are also able to check in with the NHS track and trace QR code as they enter the building.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- Resorts World Birmingham is located within the NEC Complex to the east of Birmingham, just 5 minutes from the M42 Junction 6, and the A45. From the M42 and A45 please follow the signs towards the NEC.
- There are 2 car parks available for Resorts World Birmingham: Multi-storey Car Park and Car Park South 2 Overflow Parking. The Multi-storey Car Park is located at the rear of Resorts World Birmingham. The entrance is located on South Car Park Road, off Pendigo Way. For directions to Resorts World Birmingham Multi-storey Car Park please use the postcode: B40 1NT.
- There is not a bus stop within 150 metres of the venue.
- The nearest bus stop is Birmingham International Station, approximately 950m from the venue.
- For more information on buses in the West Midlands please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest Railway Station is Birmingham International.
- Resorts World Birmingham is approximately a 11 minute (0.5 miles) walk from Birmingham International station which connects you to all major cities in the UK.
- For more information on National Rail please click here (opens new tab).
Getting Help and Assistance
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness/equality training.
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language.
- Staff do not receive deaf awareness training.
- British Sign Language interpreters cannot be provided on request.
- The alternative formats documents can be provided in include; large print on request.
- There is an assistance dog toilet or toileting area at the venue/nearby.
- The assistance dog toilet or toileting area is located on the grass areas surrounding the venue.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available.
- There are mobility aids available.
- The mobility aids available include mobility scooters and wheelchairs.
- To obtain mobility aids please contact the guest services team.
- All mobility aids are available at the guest services desk, located on the ground floor of the building.
- This service is open 24 hours.
- The venue does have its own parking facilities.
- The car park is located opposite the rear entrance to the building.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park does have a barrier control system.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- Clearly marked/signposted parent and child parking bays are not available.
- All parking spaces are provided on a first come first served basis.
- There is an additional car park for visitors.
- The venue has a multi-storey car park. Please see the Resorts World Birmingham - Multi-storey Car Park access guide.
Blue Badge Parking
- There is a/are Blue Badge parking bay(s) available.
- The Blue Badge bay(s) is/are clearly marked.
- There is/are 10+ designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) surveyed are 245cm x 600cm (8ft x 19ft 8in).
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are parking charges for the car park.
- Payment signs are provided.
- Payment signs are clearly presented.
- Payment signs are located at the entrance to the car park.
- Payment term signs do make it clear if parking charges apply to Blue Badge holders.
- Payment machines are located inside the building.
- There is not a payment machine at a convenient height for wheelchair users.
- There is a level turning space (minimum 185cm x 210cm) in front of the payment machine(s).
- To see the parking charges please click here (opens new tab).
Access from the Car Park
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are dropped kerbs.
- The entrance is clearly visible from the car park.
- The surface on the approach to the entrance is tarmac and block paving.
- There is a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- There is tactile paving on dropped kerbs between the car park and the entrance.
- The nearest designated Blue Badge parking bay is approximately 32m (34yd 2ft) from the rear entrance.
- There is not a/are not clearly marked drop-off point(s).
Route to Resorts World Birmingham from Car Park South 2
- There is a pathway in the car park to the right of the exit barriers.
- Follow this pathway to the road.
- There is a dropped kerb with tactile paving.
- Cross the road to the footpath at the other side.
- The road is quiet.
- The footpath is block paved.
- Turn left on the pathway and the rear entrance is on the right.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is step free.
Resorts World Birmingham
- For more information about Resorts World Birmingham – Multi-storey Car Park please click here (opens in new tab)
- For more information about Resorts World Birmingham - Lower Ground please click here (opens in new tab)
- For more information about Resorts World Birmingham - Ground Floor please click here (opens in new tab)
- For more information about Resorts World Birmingham - First Floor please click here (opens in new tab)
- For more information about Resorts World Birmingham - Second Floor please click here (opens in new tab)
- For more information about Resorts World Birmingham - Management Offices please click here (opens in new tab)
- For more information about Resorts World Birmingham - Toilet Facilities please click here (opens in new tab).