Show Easy Read
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Rotherham Central.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Standard on street parking is available on Meadow Street.
Outside Access (Ferham Road Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Ferham Road.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 190cm (6ft 3in).
- The full width of the entrance is 390cm giving a clear width either side of the bollard of 190cm.
- There are a number of similar entrances surrounding the park.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have concrete surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are easy and moderate slopes on the paths.
- There are bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- There is a gate to enter the children's playground.
- The width of the gate entrance is 96cm.
- There are three identical gates surrounding the children's playground.
- The surface of the playground is grass and rubber.
- There is level access to a small skate park.
- There is a gate to enter the skate park.
- The width of the gate entrance is 101cm.
- The gate opens away from you.
- There are two basketball courts in the park.
- The basketball courts can only be accessed via a steep slope.
- There is a gate to enter the basketball courts.
- The width of the gate entrance is 120cm.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.