- Services / facilities within the building include a kitchen, hall, classroom and creche.
- Services / facilities within the grounds include a play area accessed from the creche.
- The centre has a regular programme of activities and events.
- It is also available to hire by outside groups and for private functions such as children's parties (including on Saturdays.).
- The venue is situated within the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Deptford.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Deptford.
- Monday 09:00 - 15:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 15:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 15:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 15:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 15:00.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 200cm x 500cm (6ft 7in x 16ft 5in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located on McMillan Street.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Parking is restricted to 30 minutes 12.00- 14.00 Monday - Friday.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 160cm (5ft 3in) wide.
- The doors are held open, weather permitting.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located just inside the main entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There is a raised threshold at the doorway from the foyer into the main corridor.
- The kitchen is accessed from the hall and has a serving hatch into the hall.
- There are accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- This accessible toilet is located to the left of the entrance foyer.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a locking handle.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 88cm (2ft 11in).
- The door is light.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 150cm x 215cm (4ft 11in x 7ft 1in).
- There is sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the right.
- The lateral transfer space is 95cm (3ft 1in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush, however it is not on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is not a mixer tap.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is not fully functional.
- Disposal facilities are not available in the cubicle.
- There is not a/are not coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall-mounted grab rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on the left.
- There is a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- The shelf is not higher than 95cm (3ft 1in).
- There is not a mirror.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 43cm (1ft 5in).
- There is not a hand dryer.
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is not a toilet roll holder.
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
- The height of the wash basin is 78cm (2ft 7in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located from the corridor to the left of the entrance foyer.
- The female and male toilets are 8m (8yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Baby change facilities are located in the large cubicle in the female standard toilet.
- The height of the baby change table once extended is 102cm (3ft 4in).
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- The assistance dog toilet area is located on the public green about 15m from the main entrance.