- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Kingston.
- Monday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Tuesday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Wednesday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Thursday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Friday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Saturday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Sunday 11:00 - 23:00.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located at the rear of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The pay and display parking on Canbury Avenue and Elm Road is free to Blue Badge holders with no time restrictions.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Canbury Park Road.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 98cm (3ft 3in).
Second set of doors
- There is a second set of doors.
- The door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 85cm (2ft 9in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is steep.
- The ramp/slope is portable.
- Please contact a member of staff for use of the portable ramp.
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 1 step(s) to the area/service.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The ramp/slope does bypass the step(s).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the bar.
- The bar does serve food.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- All chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 61cm (2ft).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 68cm (2ft 3in).
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is traditional pub fayre.
- Monday 12:00 - 15:00.
- Monday 18:00 - 22:00.
- Tuesday 12:00 - 15:00.
- Tuesday 18:00 - 22:00.
- Wednesday 12:00 - 15:00.
- Wednesday 18:00 - 22:00.
- Thursday 12:00 - 15:00.
- Thursday 18:00 - 22:00.
- Friday 12:00 - 15:00.
- Friday 18:00 - 22:00.
- Saturday 12:00 - 15:00.
- Saturday 18:00 - 22:00.
- Sunday 12:00 - 20:00.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located off the bar area.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 7m (7yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- The photographs show the female and male toilets respectively.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.