- The venue is situated outside the centre of the borough.
- This venue is situated in New Malden.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is New Malden.
- The nearest underground station is Wimbledon.
- There is not a tram stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- Monday 09:00 - 01:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 01:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 01:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 01:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 01:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 01:00.
- Sunday 09:00 - 01:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Blagdon Road Car Park.
- The car park is located on Blagdon Road.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- On street Blue Badge parking is located on Blagdon Road.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Public Car Parks.
- Car park website www.kingston.gov.uk.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on the High Street.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are light.
- The door opening is 156cm (5ft 1in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does play background music.
- Motorised scooters are welcomed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are low.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located at the rear of the venue.
- The female and male toilets are 19m (21yd) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- Only adults over the age of 18 are allowed on the premises.