Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Hampton Wick.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Hampton Wick.
- Monday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Monday 18:00 - 23:30.
- Tuesday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Tuesday 18:00 - 23:30.
- Wednesday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Wednesday 18:00 - 23:30.
- Thursday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Thursday 18:00 - 23:30.
- Friday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Friday 18:00 - 00:00.
- Saturday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Saturday 18:00 - 00:00.
- Sunday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Sunday 18:00 - 00:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on High Street.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 75cm (2ft 6in) wide.
- There is a small lip from the pavement and a small lip at the threshold.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the restaurant.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 2m (6ft 7in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 71cm (2ft 4in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 71cm (2ft 4in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is Indian cuisine.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The unisex toilets are located at the rear of the restaurant.
- Unisex toilets are 5m (16ft 5in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the unisex toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
Level Change (Standard Toilet)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located directly in front of the toilet.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- Lighting levels at the steps are low.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are shallow.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Home visits / services are available.