- Services / facilities within the grounds include six members & guests courts including two indoor clay & hard courts.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Kingston.
- Monday 09:00 - 22:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 22:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 22:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 22:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 22:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 18:00.
- Sunday 09:00 - 18:00.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is not free for all users.
- The car park is located infront.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 160cm (5ft 3in).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played during certain events.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the cafe/bar.
- The bar does not serve food.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- The standard height for tables is 76cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Drinking straws are not available.
- Children are welcomed in the bar area.
- Menus are wall only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
Standard Changing Room
- There is a/are standard changing room(s) available.
- The standard changing room(s) is/are approximately 13m (14yd 8in) from the main entrance.
- The standard changing room(s) is/are approximately 17m (18yd 1ft) from the tennis courts.
- The standard changing room(s) surveyed is/are located at the rear of the venue.
- There is level access to the standard changing room(s).
- Shower facilities are available within the changing room(s).
- There is not level access to the shower facilities.
- The shower cubicle(s) / area is / are accessed via a shallow step.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located within the standard changing rooms.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 13m (14yd 8in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There are also male and female standard toilets located within the pavilion.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.