- Opening times do vary depending on timetabling.
- Please check the venue's website for details of opening times as it varies and changes very frequently.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the borough.
- This venue is situated in Kingston upon Thames.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Kingston.
- The nearest underground station is Wimbledon.
- There is not a tram stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Ashdown Road Car Park.
- The car park is located on Ashdown Road.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Public Car Parks.
- Car park website www.kingston.gov.uk.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The photograph shows the crossing and double yellow lines outside the venue.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Eden Street.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open automatically.
- The doors are double width.
- The door opening is 156cm (5ft 1in) wide.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Customers can charge scooters or wheelchairs at the venue.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located at the rear of the venue.
- The lift is a standard lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are LG-G-1.
- The lift is 40m (44yd) from main entrance.
- Staff do not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The clear door width is 108cm (3ft 7in).
- The dimensions of the lift are 184cm x 197cm (6ft 0in x 6ft 6in).
- There are not separate entry and exit doors in the lift.
- There is not a mirror to aid reversing out of the lift.
- The lift does have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does have an audible announcer.
- The controls for the lift are within reach for a wheelchair user.
- The lift controls do not have Braille markings.
- The lift controls do have tactile markings.
- The lighting level in the lift is bright.
- The door at the rear of the lift accesses staff areas only.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are LG-G-1.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are deep.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting level is bright.
- Escalator(s) can be used to access other floors.
- The floors which are accessible by escalator are LG-G-1.
- The escalators steps are clearly marked.
- The head and foot of the escalators are clearly marked.
- The lighting level is bright.
Accessible Changing Room
- There are accessible changing rooms available.
- The accessible changing rooms are located at the rear of the venue on the left.
- The accessible changing room is 47m (51yd) from the main entrance.
- The dimensions of the accessible changing room are 110cm x 187cm (3ft 7in x 6ft 2in).
- The facilities available in the accessible changing room are handrails.
- Other facilities available are a fold down seat 46cm in height and an alarm.
- There is level access to the changing room.
- There are changing rooms in the same location on each floor.
Standard Changing Room
- There are standard changing rooms available.
- The standard changing room is 47m (51yd) from the main entrance.
- The standard changing rooms are located at the rear of the venue on the left.
- There is level access to the standard changing rooms.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.