- For parking, toilets and further access information, please see the separate guide to the Bentall's Centre.
- Monday 09:30 - 18:00.
- Tuesday 09:30 - 18:00.
- Wednesday 09:30 - 18:00.
- Thursday 09:30 - 21:00.
- Friday 09:30 - 18:30.
- Saturday 09:00 - 18:30.
- Sunday 11:00 - 17:30.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the borough.
- This venue is situated in Kingston upon Thames.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Kingston.
- The nearest underground station is Wimbledon.
- The venue is in a shopping mall.
- There is not a tram stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located in Bentalls.
- There is level access into the venue.
- Level access is via lift.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 167cm (5ft 6in) wide.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Customers can charge scooters or wheelchairs at the venue.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 24m (26yd 9in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 56cm (1ft 10in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 72cm (2ft 4in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is varied.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.