- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Norbiton.
- The nearest underground station is Wimbledon.
- Monday Closed.
- Tuesday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Tuesday 17:30 - 22:00.
- Wednesday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Wednesday 17:30 - 22:00.
- Thursday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Thursday 17:30 - 22:00.
- Friday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Friday 17:30 - 22:00.
- Saturday 12:00 - 22:00.
- Sunday 12:00 - 22:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 215cm x 440cm (7ft 1in x 14ft 5in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located on Cobham Road.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Customer parking is available in the car wash opposite after 18:30.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 90cm (2ft 11in).
Second set of doors
- There is a second set of doors.
- The door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 80cm (2ft 7in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is steep.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 90cm (2ft 11in).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- The standard height for tables is 72cm.
- There is not ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are not available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held and wall.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is Italian.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The shared toilets that were surveyed are located at the rear of the restaurant.
- The shared toilet(s) is/are approximately 6m (6yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the shared toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Baby change facilities are located within the standard toilet.
- The height of the baby change table once extended is 105cm (3ft 5in).
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the baby change facility.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.