- This branch and the business is committed to making the services they offer accessible to all customers.
- As well as in-person appointments at their office, they can adapt to your needs and requirements by using phone calls, email or video calls – whichever works best for you and your circumstances.
- If you’d rather see them face-to-face in your own home, they can always accommodate that too.
- In each branch a portable hearing loop is available on request with 48 hours notice.
- To find out more or if you have any further questions, please contact your local branch.
- For contact details, opening times, and services available in this branch, please click here to visit the Barnard Marcus North Finchley branch page on their website (opens in a new tab).
- This branch is located in/on a main shopping street/area.
Help and Assistance
- There is not a colleague trained in British Sign Language.
- The alternative formats documents can be provided in include; large print on request.
Public Transport and Parking
- There is a bus stop within approximately 150m of the branch.
- The nearest train station is New Southgate.
- The nearest underground tube station is Woodside Park .
- The branch does not have its own car park.
- There are no parking facilities available at the branch.
On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and/or marked on street Blue Badge parking bays are available.
- The on street Blue Badge parking bay(s) is/are located on Woodside Park Road.
- Standard on street parking is available (within approximately 50m of the branch).
Public Car Parks
- Public parking is not available within approximately 200m of the branch.
Approach (High Road)
- The surface of the approach is stone/concrete tiles/paving slabs.
- The approach surface is uneven in places.
- There is step-free access on the approach.
- This information is for the entrance located on High Road.
- There is step-free access at this entrance.
- There is not a canopy or recess which provides weather protection at this entrance.
- There is a dark mat or floor marking at this entrance that might be perceived as a hole.
- There is not a bell/buzzer.
- There is not an intercom.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are double width but one door is locked.
- The door(s) may be difficult to open.
- The width of the door opening is 85cm.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance, with a height of 2cm or below.
Inside the Branch
- There is step-free access throughout the branch.
- The type of flooring in the branch is carpet and laminate.
- There is some flooring in the branch which is shiny and could cause issues with glare or look slippery to some people.
- There is some flooring in the branch which includes patterns or colours which could be confusing or look like steps or holes to some people.
- The lighting levels are moderate to good.
- There is a waiting area available in the branch.
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to use the seating area.
- Seating in the branch includes; chairs with no armrests.
- There is/are 10 desk(s) in the branch.
- The desk(s) is/are located directly ahead as you enter the branch.
- The nearest desk is approximately 4m from the entrance.
- The desk(s) is/are is clearly visible from the entrance.
- There is step-free access to the desk(s).
- There is a clear unobstructed route to the desk(s).
- There are screens, windows, TVs or mirrors in front of or behind some of the desks which could adversely affect the ability of someone to lip read.
- The desk(s) is/are not placed in front of a plain background.
- The lighting levels at the desk(s) are moderate to good.
- The distance between the floor and the underside of the lowest desk is 70cm.
- The distance between the floor and the underside of the highest desk is 72cm.
- There is sufficient space to write or sign documents on the desk(s).
- Some of the desks have clear space under them.
- There is not a hearing assistance system at the desk(s).
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) for customer use.
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.