- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Sheffield.
- There is a tram stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The name of the nearest tram stop is Leppings Lane.
- The nearest bus stop is Leppings Lane.
- Monday 10:00 - 18:00.
- Tuesday 10:00 - 18:00.
- Wednesday 10:00 - 18:00.
- Thursday 10:00 - 18:00.
- Friday 10:00 - 18:00.
- Saturday 10:00 - 18:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 214cm x 5000cm (7ft x 164ft 1in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located at the front of the venue.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The bell is not in a suitable position to allow wheelchair users to gain access.
- The intercom is not in a suitable position to allow wheelchair users to gain access.
- The main door(s) open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The door(s) is / are light.
- The door opening is 75cm (2ft 6in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a / are step(s) to access this area / service.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- The step(s) is / are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is / are shallow.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- The desk is 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- The desk does not have a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- The lighting levels are moderate to good.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is normally on duty.
- Staff are trained to BSL level 1.