- Related link Sheffield Super Tram.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Sheffield.
- The nearest bus stop is adjecent to Loxley New Road.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is not free for Blue Badge holders.
- The car park is located in Loxley New Road.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 8 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 359cm x 603cm (11ft 9in x 19ft 9in).
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are dropped kerbs.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb between the car park and the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- There is a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The road is generally busy.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height is 210cm (6ft 11in).
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Level Change (Platform)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located leading onto the platform.
- The ramp/slope gradient is steep.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
Tram Stop (Malin Bridge)
- There is/are 1 platform(s) at this tram stop.
- All platforms have tactile paving.
- Announcements are visual.
- There is not a ticket machine.
- There is not is a help point.
- There is a sheltered seating area.
- Seats with armrests are available.
- Click here for the tram company website.
- Detailed maps and timetables are displayed on the platform.
- Day tickets are bought on board the tram.
- Weekly tickets are bought on board or online.
- Monthly or longer tickets are bought at Travel South Yorkshire Information Centres or online.
- Holders of South Yorkshire, English National Senior Citizen or Mobility concessionary passes travel free at weekends and between 09:30 and 23:00 Monday to Friday.
- This tram stop is at the end of the line.
- There is 1 platform which is used for arrivals and departures.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.