Show Easy Read
- Related link Nunnery Square Park and Ride.
- Related link Sheffield Super Tram.
- Nunnery Square tram stop is located within the grounds of Nunnery Square Park and Ride.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Sheffield.
- For information on parking, please refer to the Nunnery Square Park and Ride access guide.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Nunnery Square is a Park and Ride Tram Stop
- Full parking details in the Park and Ride DAG.
Level Change (Platform)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located at either end of each platform.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
Tram Stop (Nunnery Square)
- There are 2 platforms at this tram stop.
- All platforms have tactile paving.
- There is not a ticket machine.
- There is not is a help point.
- There is a sheltered seating area.
- Seats with armrests are not available.
- There is not level access when crossing between platforms.
- Click here for the tram company website.
- There are no announcements at the tram stops.
- Detailed maps and timetables are displayed on each platform.
- Day tickets are bought on board the tram.
- Weekly tickets are bought on board or online.
- Monthly or longer tickets are bought at Travel South Yorkshire information centres or online.
- Holders of South Yorkshire or English National Senior Citizen or Mobility concessionary passes travel free at weekends and between 9:30am and 11:00pm Monday to Friday.
- There is tactile warning but no barrier to cross the tracks.
- There is perch seating in the shelters.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.