- Related link Sheffield Super Tram.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Sheffield.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Outside Access (Sheffield Station Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the left of the platform for trams to Cathedral and Malin Bridge.
- There is step-free access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The door(s) is/are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 180cm.
Tram Stop (Sheffield Station/Sheffield Hallam University)
- There is/are 2 platform(s) at this tram stop.
- All platforms have tactile paving.
- Announcements are visual.
- There is not a ticket machine.
- There is not is a help point.
- There is a sheltered seating area.
- Seats with armrests are available.
- There is level access when crossing between platforms.
- Click here for the tram company website.
- Detailed maps and timetables are displayed on each platform.
- Day tickets are bought on board the tram.
- Weekly tickets are bought on board or online.
- Monthly or longer tickets are bought at Travel South Yorkshire Information Centres or online.
- Holders of South Yorkshire, English National Senior Citizen or Mobility concessionary passes travel free at weekends and between 09:30 and 23:00 Monday to Friday.
- Photographs 1 - 3 show the platform for trams to Cathedral and Malin Bridge.
- Photographs 4 and 5 show the crossing points.
- Photographs 6 - 8 show the platform for trams to Herdings Park and Halfway.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.