- Related link Manor Park Community Centre.
- This pavilion is used for multiple purposes and can be privately hired.
- Monday 08:00 - 23:00.
- Tuesday 08:00 - 23:00.
- Wednesday 08:00 - 23:00.
- Thursday 08:00 - 23:00.
- Friday 08:00 - 23:00.
- Saturday 08:00 - 23:00.
- Sunday 08:00 - 23:00.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Slough.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located to the right of the building.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 2 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 370cm x 460cm (12ft 2in x 15ft 1in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 7m (7yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 8m (8yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is block paving.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is step-free access at this entrance.
- There is not a bell/buzzer.
- There is an intercom.
- The height of the intercom is 118cm (3ft 10in).
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 100cm.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance, with a height of 2cm or below.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played depending on the booking/event.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- The entrance into the main hall is approximately 2m from the main entrance.
- The doors are double.
- The doors are light.
- The doors open both ways.
- The doors have an opening width of 120cm wide.
- There is a stage within this hall which is 72cm high.
- Access to the stage is via 4 medium steps.
- The steps are clearly marked with no handrails.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
- The accessible toilet cubicle was being used for storage at the time of the survey.
- The accessible toilet was locked at the time of survey (February 2019).
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female Toilet(s)
- The female toilet facilities that were surveyed are located to the right as you enter.
- The female toilet(s) is/are approximately 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are bright.
Access to Standard Male Toilet(s)
- The male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located to the left as you enter.
- The male toilet(s) is/are approximately 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the male toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.