- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town or city.
- This venue is situated in Chelmsley Wood.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Birmingham International.
Outside Access (the main concourse)
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 400cm (13ft 1in) wide.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The hearing system is available only on request.
- The system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Eating and Drinking
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 73cm (2ft 5in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are hand held and wall.
- Menus are available in Braille.
- Menus are available in large print.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is light snacks.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Plastic cups are available.
- Plastic cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available on request.