- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town or city.
- This venue is situated in Chelmsley Wood.
- The venue is situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Marston Green.
- Monday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- There are 4 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 391cm x 472cm (12ft 10in x 15ft 6in).
- The nearest designated bay is 18m (20yd) from the main accessible entrance.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Outside Access (Crabtree Road)
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open automatically.
- The doors are single width.
- The door opening is 102cm (3ft 4in) wide.
Level Change (Crabtree Road)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located off the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 252cm (8ft 3in).
- The desk/counter is 12m (13yd 4in) from the front entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is high (110cm+).
- The desk/counter has a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There are accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- The accessible toilet is 14m (15yd 11in) from the accessible entrance.
- The accessible toilet is located off the reception area.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a locking handle.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 161cm x 211cm (5ft 3in x 6ft 11in).
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 93cm (3ft 1in).
- The tap type is lever.
- There is not a functional emergency alarm available.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is a coat hook.
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There are mirrors.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 47cm (1ft 7in).
- There is not a hand dryer.
- There is a towel dispenser.
- The towel dispenser is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The towel dispenser is 114cm (3ft 9in) high.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The toilet roll holder is 104cm (3ft 5in) high.
- There is a sink.
- The sink is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- Wall mounted and drop down rails are available.
- The accessible toilet is also used as a standard unisex toilet.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.