- This is a Park Mark pay and display car park which is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There are 100 spaces Monday to Friday (lower deck) and 200 spaces Saturday and Sunday (upper and lower decks). There are 4 Blue Badge spaces. The car park is equipped with CCTV.
- Monday to Saturday duration cost;.
- 0-2 hours £2.50.
- 2-3 hours £3.30.
- 3-4 hours £4.20 .
- 4-5 hours £4.80.
- 5-6 hours £5.80.
- Over 6 hours £8.40.
- Sunday duration cost;.
- 0-2 hours £2.30 .
- 2-3 hours £3.10.
- Over 3 hours £4.00 .
- Night rate £1.30.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Solihull.
- There is not a tram stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
- The car park is located on Herbert Road.
- The car park type is multi storey.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 4 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 290cm x 580cm (9ft 6in x 19ft).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 12m (13yd 4in) from the low level car entrance
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 22m (24yd 2in) from the low level car entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height is 210cm (6ft 11in).
- There is a underground and roof entrance available at this car park. The height restriction barriers are at a height of 210cm.
Outside Access (Pedestrian Entrance - Level 1)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 100cm (3ft 3in).
Level Change (Pedestrian Entrance - Level 1)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 10 step(s) to the area/service.
- The lighting levels at the step(s) are bright.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
- There is a pay point at the entrance/exit on the ground and first floors of the car park.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.