Show Easy Read
- The pedestrian access gate is 127cm wide.
- The pedestrian access gate opens away from you.
- The pedestrian access gate is permanently held open.
- There is an easy slope leading through the gate on to the main gate path.
- The surface of the main path is tarmac.
- Cross the service road and continue ahead.
- There are dropped kerbs on either side of the service road without tactile paving.
- Turn right at the end of the chapel onto the pedestrian path.
Pedestrian Access Path To Restaurant
- The surface of path is made up of uneven tarmac.
- There is an easy slope leading up to the restaurant entrance.
- Click Here For Detailed Information.