Bus Stop To Hospital Grounds
- Alight the bus at bus stop H4 in Denmark Hill.
- Turn right onto the the pavement and proceed straight ahead towards the hospital.
- There is an easy slope uphill.
- Cross tactile paving at 28 metres.
- Cross the hospital access road at 38 metres and then turn left at pedestrian entrance to the hospital grounds.
Hospital Grounds Pedestrian Entrance To Main Entrance Building
- There is no gate at the entrance to the hospital grounds.
- The opening width is 155cm.
- Proceed straight ahead into the hospital grounds.
- There is a moderate slope uphill with a block paving surface.
- At approximately 50 metres from the bus stop cross the hospital access road.
- There is a dropped kerb but no tactile paving.
- Take care of traffic coming from the left.
- Turn right and join pavement to left of access road via the dropped kerb.
- The width of the pavement is 102cm.
- The pavement has an easily undulating surface in sections.
- Continue along the pavement until you reach the end of the main building access ramp.
- You have reached the Main Entrance Building.
- Click Here For Detailed Information.