Show Easy Read
Main Car Park To Denmark Hill
- There are no Blue Badge parking bays in the main car park.
- The Blue Badge bays are located separately outside the Main Entrance Building.
- Proceed from parking bay towards exit at hospital end of the car park.
- Take care of traffic entering and exiting the car park, keep to the right hand side.
- There is a lipped threshold at the exit of the car park at the barriers.
- At the barriers there is an easy slope uphill on the block paving surface.
- Continue through the bollards, past the paystation.
- There is a 100cm gap through the bollards.
- After paystation/bollards turn right and exit the hospital grounds to get better visibility when crossing the hospital access road.
- There is an easy slope downhill as you exit the grounds.
- There is no gate at the pedestrian exit.
- The opening gap is 184cm.
- Turn left and cross the car park access road.
- Turn left at the pedestrian entrance to the hospital grounds.
Hospital Grounds Pedestrian Entrance To Main Entrance Building
- There is no gate at the entrance to the hospital grounds.
- The opening width is 155cm.
- Proceed straight ahead into the hospital grounds.
- There is a moderate slope uphill with a block paving surface.
- At approximately 50 metres from the bus stop cross the hospital access road.
- There is a dropped kerb but no tactile paving.
- Take care of traffic coming from the left.
- Turn right and join pavement to left of access road via the dropped kerb.
- The width of the pavement is 102cm.
- The pavement has an easily undulating surface in sections.
- Continue along the pavement until you reach the end of the main building access ramp.
- You have reached the Main Entrance Building.
- Click Here For Detailed Information.