Show Easy Read
Exit Station and Champion Park
- The station exit can be accessed from the platforms via ramps or lift.
- There are no doors at the station exit.
- Exit the station and turn right into Champion Park.
- At approximately 11 metres cross a strip of tactile paving on the pavement.
- At 20 metres reach Windsor Walk and turn right.
Windsor Walk 1
- Follow the pavement along Windsor Walk.
- At approximately 35 metres pass an advertising board.
- The gap to pass the board is 92cm.
- There are some uneven sections along the block paving pavement.
- The pavement slopes easily downhill.
- At approximately 85 metres turn the corner and follow the road round to the right.
- Proceed straight ahead.
- The pavement gradient is level but there are some further uneven sections of paving.
Windsor Walk 2
- At 300 metres reach the end of Windsor Walk.
- Turn left and cross Windsor Walk at the dropped kerb.
- There are dropped kerbs and tactile paving at either side of the crossing.
- Turn left and go back in the direction you came on the opposite side of Windsor Walk.
- At 350 metres turn right into the ASB Building (4 Windsor Walk) grounds.
- Bear left and follow the easy slope down to the gate leading into Memory Lane.
Memory Lane To Ortus Centre
- The gate leading into Memory Lane opens away from you and is permanently held open.
- The opening gap is 115cm wide.
- There is a moderate slope downhill as you enter Memory Lane and manoeuvring space is restricted by parked bicycles.
- The gap to pass the bicycle rack can be restricted to 75cm.
- Follow the path round to the left and then right down another moderate slope.
- The path has a block paving surface and a minimum width of 160cm.
- At approximately 400 metres from starting point turn right at the signpost towards the Ortus Centre.
- The path narrows to a width of 120cm and slopes easily uphill with some some slightly undulating sections.
- At approximately 420 metres, the paths forks.
- Take the left path and arrive at the Ortus Centre.
- Click Here For Detailed Information.