Show Easy Read
Bus Stop To De Crespigny Park
- Alight the bus at bus stop H4 in Denmark Hill.
- Turn left along Denmark Hill.
- There is an easy slope downhill.
- At approximately 45 metres from the start point there is an uneven section of block paving where tree roots are protruding.
- At 60 metres turn right into De Crespigny Park.
De Crespigny Park 1
- Proceed straight ahead along the De Crespigny Park pavement.
- There are some slightly uneven sections of block paving.
- At 115 metres cross the driveway for the Centre for Neuroimaging Sciences.
- Take care for traffic in both directions as there is no break in the pavement at this crossing.
- Continue past Mapother House.
- There are some further uneven sections on this section of concrete pavement.
De Crespigny Park 2
- At approximately 150 and 165 metres cross the access roads into the Mapother House car park.
- The crossings have dropped kerbs on both sides but no tactile paving.
- At approximately 200 metres cross the access road to Social Services.
- There are dropped kerbs on both side of the crossing but no tactile paving.
- At approximately 235 metres reach the access road to Michael Rutter.
Access To Michael Rutter
- At Michael Rutter access road turn right, keeping to the pavement at the tactile paving.
- The pavement is very narrow (width 80cm) as you pass a hedge.
- The path slopes easily uphill.
- Continue straight ahead at approximately 255 metres from the start point you will reach the Michael Rutter building security gate.
- There is an intercom at the gate which is within reach for a wheelchair users.
- The gate opens towards you and was open at the time of the survey.
- Pass through the gate continue straight ahead and you will reach the Michael Rutter Building entrance on the right hand side.
- Click Here For Detailed Information.