Staff Car Park To Barriers
- There are no Blue Badge parking bays in the staff car park.
- The Blue Badge bays are located separately outside the Main Entrance Building.
- Proceed to the Denmark Hill end of the staff car park.
- Turn right and follow the car park access road down to the entry/exit barriers, keeping to the right.
- There is no pavement so take care for traffic entering the car park.
- At approximately 30 metres cross the speed bumps.
- At 40 metres you will reach the security barriers.
- There is no route to either side of the barriers as there is a hedge to the left and a cobbled kerb to the right.
- Navigate between the barriers over the kerb.
- There is no dropped kerb.
- The kerb is 12cm high.
Barriers To Main Entrance Building
- After the barriers keep to the right hand side.
- Follow the access road towards the Main Entrance Building.
- There is an easy slope downhill.
- At 60 metres cross a driveway.
- There is a marked crossing but it has faded.
- Take care for passing traffic.
- At 85 metres reach the access ramp to the Main Entrance Building.
- There is a dropped kerb with tactile paving.
- Take the footpath to the left of the access ramp.
Main Entrance Building To Outpatients
- Continue along the path past the Main Entrance building.
- The path is 120cm wide and has some easy undulating sections.
- At approximately 140 metres reach the inter hospital bus stop.
- Cross the hospital access road diagonally to the left towards the main visitor car park.
- There is a dropped kerb at the crossing but no tactile paving.
- Keep to the right, following the double yellow lines.
- Be cautious of traffic in both directions.
- At approximately 170 metres reach the dropped kerb at the foot of the Outpatients access ramp.
- Click Here For Detailed Information