COVID-19 Information (St George's University of London)
Location of Room(s)
- Interview Room 1 (6.048) is/are located on the left hand side as you enter the breakout area.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for Hunter Wing please click here (new tab).
- There is not directional and locational signage for the room(s) available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is at least 150cm in width.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door(s) width(s) is at least 75cm.
- The door(s) is not push pad activated.
- There is step free access to the speakers are
- There is not a hearing assistance system available.
- There is not / are not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- All tables have a clear floor space of 72cm.
- There are chairs with armrests available within the room.
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room.
- There are 4 identical interview rooms located in the same place.
- These are interview rooms 1 to 4.