COVID-19 Information (St George's University of London)
Location of Room(s)
- H4.16 Base Room (4.059) is/are located as you exit the main lifts on the fourth floor, go directly ahead and turn right down the corridor and its on the left hand side.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for Hunter Wing please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is step free access to the speaker's area at the front.
- The height of the speaker's desk/table is 72cm.
- The speaker's desk/table is not height adjustable.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 72cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- There are 3 rooms that are identical and in the same location.
- These rooms are H4.16, H4.13 and H4.8.