Show Easy Read
Location of Room(s)
- J1.9 Teaching Room (1.02) is/are located on the first floor to the left hand side off corridor 1 on exiting the main lift to the left.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for Jenner Wing please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is step free access to the speaker's area at the front.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 66cm.
- There is a/are chair(s) with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- This room is known as a "Self-Directed Learning Room".
- The room is used for practical medical training. Along with medical training devices there are also height adjustable consultation beds in the room.
- There are standard chairs at a height of 46cm and height adjustable office type chairs both with and without armrests.