Route from the Green Car Park
- Green Car Park can be accessed via a footbridge.
- The footbridge is accessed via the ramp from the Terminal and from Tunnel 4.
- There is a block paving and concrete path with easy slopes, which is mostly covered, leading from the car park to the footbridge.
- There are crossings from the car park to the main path, which have dropped kerbs and tactile paving.
- It is approximately 200m (218yd) to the footbridge the Green Car Park.
Green Short Stay Car Park
Route from Radisson Blu Hotel
- There is a brick block paving path, which is mostly covered, leading from the hotel entrance to the footbridge, which has an easy slope towards the end.
- The path also crosses the service road . There is tactile paving either side of this crossing.
- It is approximately 100m (109yd) to the hotel from the footbridge.
- There is a dropped kerb with tactile paving on the far side of this crossing.
- The path from the hotel meets the path from the Green Car Park just before the footbridge.
- After the paths meet, there is a footbridge with an easy slope down.
- On the far side, there is a block paving path which slopes down to the left, leading to the Train Station, or slope up straight ahead, to the rear of Tunnel 4.