- The information in this section was taken in October 2020.
- The terminal is closed to passengers and flights between 17:00 and 05:00 every night. There is no access into the terminal building during these closure hours.
- The free set-down option in the Mid-Stay car park has moved to Blue Short Stay. Blue Short Stay is a 10-15 minute walk from the terminal. The Express Set Down (chargeable) remains open as usual.
- There have been no changes to the entrances or exits.
- Only passengers flying are allowed to enter the terminal wherever possible. Family/friends/carers may enter to assist passengers who require help on Departure or Arrival.
- Hand sanitising stations are available at:
- The main check-in concourse x2.
- Immediately after Security before Duty Free x2.
- Immigration before the Border.
- Baggage Reclaim Hall.
in addition to handwashing facilities in all existing toilets.
- Extensive signage is in place to remind passengers about social distancing, the requirement to wear a face covering and to wash hands.
- Protective screens are in place at all desks including; Check-in Desks, Information Desks, PRM Receptions, and Boarding Gates.
- There have been no change to the toilet facilities.
- Face masks are required in all indoor areas at all times, unless when seated to eat/drink. If a passenger is exempt from wearing a face mask for medical reasons they are advised to check with the airline, as all airlines flying from Stansted may require proof of exemption before allowing boarding.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
Route from the Green Car Park
- Green Car Park can be accessed via a footbridge.
- The footbridge is accessed via the ramp from the Terminal and from Tunnel 4.
- There is a block paving and concrete path with easy slopes, which is mostly covered, leading from the car park to the footbridge.
- There are crossings from the car park to the main path, which have dropped kerbs and tactile paving.
- It is approximately 200m (218yd) to the footbridge the Green Car Park.
Green Short Stay Car Park
Route from Radisson Blu Hotel
- There is a brick block paving path, which is mostly covered, leading from the hotel entrance to the footbridge, which has an easy slope towards the end.
- The path also crosses the service road . There is tactile paving either side of this crossing.
- It is approximately 100m (109yd) to the hotel from the footbridge.
- There is a dropped kerb with tactile paving on the far side of this crossing.
- The path from the hotel meets the path from the Green Car Park just before the footbridge.
- After the paths meet, there is a footbridge with an easy slope down.
- On the far side, there is a block paving path which slopes down to the left, leading to the Train Station, or slope up straight ahead, to the rear of Tunnel 4.